Model Juki 1900 Features:
- Perfect for Seat-belts, Harnesses, Rigging Straps, etc
- Standard tacks on clothing and apparel.
- Box X Tacker, High speed.
- Easily program your design.
- Fully automated 200 patterns.
- $150 shipping to a commercial address with loading dock
- $250 shipping to a residential location
This high speed, automated bar-tacking machine generates a wide range of bartack patterns with no operator effort. Fully automated, the operator merely programs the desired tack into the computer and the machine will do the rest. This unit is perfect for producing a Box X stitch seen on aircraft & auto seat belts, cargo nets, harnesses, rigging straps, heavy duty belting, etc. Standard tacks, zig zag patterns, and many other patterns are already pre-programmed.
This unit is priced complete with table, motor, stand, 1
clamp setup, & the programming computer module. The
machine achieves a maximum sewing speed of 3,000sti/min. This enhances
the startup speed at the beginning and ending of sewing as well as the
speed of thread trimming…thus reducing the total cycle time and
therefore achieves upgraded productivity.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: JUKI 1900 automated bar-tacking machine
- SKU: 1900